GLASGOW & PARTNERS NIGERIA LIMITED was established in the year 2006 but
was formally registered as a Limited Liability Company under the laws of the
Federal republic of Nigeria in the year 2014 GLASGOW & PARTNERS NIGERIA LIMITED was incorporated to engage in various Procurement, engineering activities such as structural design, construction and
supervision of Building and Civil Engineering Structures.
Over the years, we have executed several projects for both public and private
Through these projects, we have gained valuable experience in many areas.
Due to the quality of our projects, our clients, have been the main source of our growth
through their recommendations to other clients.
The main strength of the firm is the personnel who are well trained and experienced.
The firm is being managed by a group of professionals with varied areas of expertise in Structural /Civil Engineering. Staff members of the company have field experience in civil, highway, building engineering..
Our team is drawn from experts who are members of various prestigious engineering regulating bodies relevant to the practice of their chosen professions.
The company also does co-opt work in association with other professional resource
persons on projects when specialized skills are required. Some members of the
company have had the opportunity of working together on secondment to other
companies on several projects and the match has been perfect.
We believe that the quality of our work is as good as the attention given to every aspect of the work. Essentially, we make sure we understand the brief of our clientele right from the on-set, we are then able to meet their needs through proper planning, execution, prompt delivery, within budget.
At GLASGOW & PARTNERS NIGERIA LIMITED, we devote our time and energy to the
provision of international standards..
To be the leading integrated company in Highway Construction, Civil engineering and Procurement in Nigeria.
To make a positive difference in the quality of peoples’
lives through innovative products and services.
Provide qualitative and professional service to our clients.
Meet Our Management
The board and management team of GPNL is led by well-seasoned professionals
and the company places great emphasis on its human capital.
Members of the board and management include the following.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Chairman
- Mr. Donald Glasgow Managing Director
- Mr. Adekunle Omotoso Non – Executive Director
- Ms. Nneka Eneli Director, Corporate Services & Business Development
- Bar. Bibian K. Aloba Company Secretary
- Eng. Kehinde Yemi Ariye, MNSE, MASCE, Head Technical Team
- Arc. Gbenga Ogunsola MSC Architecture, AMNIA – ASST. Head Technical Team
- Eng. Adewole Samuel, B Eng, M Eng, MNSE, COREN – Project Engineer
- Omolekan Oluwaseun Olufemi – B Tech Quantity Survey
- Ebhodaghe Kingsley Omodiagbe, Bsc, Msc – Manager, HSE Division.
- Ibikunle Famous-Cole LLB, LLM – Manager, Business Development.
- Okpu Jude BSC. – Head, Procurement
Contact Us Today
18b, Olu Holloway Road, Off Kingsway Road,
TEL: +2348033006167, +2348039535082